Do you ever find yourself sucked of energy? I have!
I wrote a post a back while during this July blog Challenge, about energy. I asked what you did for quick energy. I gave you 4 things that you can do for energy, but they weren’t actually quick things.. They are life long things to be energized.. Well today I am going to talk about energy in a little different way!
Here are 10 things that work to regain your energy… or I also like to call it my personal ‘power’…
Cause I am me…
1. The way you move your body
2. The foods you eat.
3. The way you handle stress
4. The music your listen to
5. How you treat yourself
6. Allowing yourself to NOT hold onto low resonating emotions
7. NOT becoming the ‘feeling’ you are feeling, but to acknowledge and let it pass
8. The way you talk to yourself
9. The thoughts that you think
10. The people that you surround yourself with.
So, do any of those resonate with you? Do you lose your energy? Can you get it back? Do you practice any of these? Maybe you have other ways to get your energy back.
Please leave your comments below.